Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Clay

I've had the most fun doing the Clay Project. It was neat to be able to create whatever we wanted without using a piece of paper and a pencil. It was something different, but it was fun. I feel like my bowl I made turned out really well! I love the color choice I used when glazing it. I  would say my piece turned out great and was very successful. It was hard creating the bowl, but I learned a lot. you can't just pile some clay together and expect it to create something. You have to take your time. In the end it's a better outcome. If I was to do this project over again, I would have shaped the top of it better, i felt as if the sides were a little uneven. I can't complain though, for my first time making anything with clay it turned out great.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment